This decorative Christmas ladder is the perfect way to count down the 25 days of Christmas! It’s super easy to make and make a great addition to your Christmas decoration collection. Our Christmas fabric is available at Hobby Lobby, JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores, and Hancock Fabrics!
- Enough fabric for 25 stockings. You can use different or similar fabrics, whichever you prefer.
- A stocking pattern, like the one seen to the right.
- Sewing supplies and/or a sewing machine
- An already made ladder or supplies to make a ladder
- Trace stocking pattern on the back of two pieces of similar fabric
- Cut along the pattern line, two pieces at a time if possible
- Place each fabric front sides facing and sew the edges of the stocking, all the way around.
- Turn inside out
- Press the stocking down to insure the seams hold
- Sew a ribbon on the corner of the stockng
- Place a treat in each stocking and get excited for Christmas!