Check out this easy no sew bracelet tutorial using Hav-A-Hank Bandannas.
- 1 Bandanna
- Pony Beads
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
Tip: If the hole in the bead is too small you may need to use a tool to enlarge it.
- Cut (1) 2 – 1/2″ by width of bandanna to make bracelet.
- Place fabric right sides together and stitch along the length.
- Turn fabric strip right side out and trim the ends of the tube diagonally to make it easier to thread the beads (see diagram).
- Thread a bead onto the fabric and leave 5″ on the end for knotting.
- Insert a bead into the fabric tube until it fits snuggly next to the outer bead. Thread another bead on the outside of fabric to meet the previous one. Repeat this step until you have the desired length (see image).
- Thread both ends of the fabrics tube through a large bead in opposite directions. Tie a knot on each end.
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: Varies