Summer is in full swing! If you are wearing out your favorite flips flops, or just looking for a fun indoor craft to escape the heat, this bandanna flip flop project is the perfect project! All you need is flip flops, our navy batik bandannas, and scissors! All of our bandannas are available at JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores!
- Flip Flops
- Batik Navy Bandanna
- Cut strips of cloth, 1/2″ x 5″ out of the bandanna.
- Tie a knot onto the strap of the flip flop.
- Tie the knots very tight and close together.
- The fringe will be a bit long but it makes it easier to tie.
- After getting all the strips tied onto bands of the flip flop, use scissors and trim the length of the fringe to your preference.
Skill Level: No Experience Necessary
Crafting Time: Under 1 hour