This Christmas-themed half apron is the perfect hostess gift for any Christmas party. It uses a variation of Simplicity Pattern 2492 but you can also use any half apron pattern that you already have.
- 7/8yd main fabric – we used this Santa patchwork fabric available at Hancock Fabrics.
- 5/8yd contrast
- 1/2yd bias fabric or one pack pre-madeDirections:
- Use bias tape around the curve for the pocket opening on main piece
- Pin and baste pocket piece to apron
- Encase sides and bottom of apron in bias tape
- Stitch tie ends to waistband
- Stitch to apron
- Fold ties and waistband right sides facing.
- Stitch tie ends up to waistband.
- Turn right side out
- Top stitch entire ties and waistband