These Christmas potholders are so easy to make and would be a great Christmas present or stocking stuffer! Using very few supplies, you can whip these up in no time! Fabrics used in this project are available at Hancock Fabrics, JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores, and Hobby Lobby!
- Two Square pieces of Christmas fabric, cut to the size of your desired potholder
- Batting to fit inside Square
- Bias Tape
- Sewing Machine
- Cut two pieces of fabric and daddy to whatever size potholders wanted.
- Layer one piece right side facing down, then batting, and on top second piece with right side facing up.
- Pin in on all four sides, stabilizing the corners.
- With large stitch, top stitch corner to corner, creating an X.
- Sew bias tape around four sides.
- Leave extra to loop back at corner for a hanging loop if wanted.