It’s finally feeling like spring, which means it’s mock smock time! Mock smock might just be our favorite fabric to use! Who doesn’t like fabric that has half the work done for you?! This mock smock skirt and crop top are the perfect outfit for your little one this summer! Fabric is available at Hancock Fabrics.
- Depending on the size of the model, about a yard of mock smock fabric.
- Sewing machine.
- Elastic band
- Surge Machine
- Measure waist or bust of model
- Cut off the top portion, and surge the edges. We used a decorative edging to add a flair, but you don’t have to include that.
- Surge the edges of the bottom part of the fabric.
- Add an elastic waist band to the top of the fabric