- 1/4 yd. Petit Royale Patches
- 12″ Metal Macramé Ring
- 3 yds. Ribbon 1/2″ width
- 3 yds. Cording
- Fray Check
- Thread/sewing needle
- Fussy cut front and back shapes from the fabric, apply Fray Check to the outer edges of the shapes to prevent the fabric from unraveling.
- Sew the front and backs together leaving a 2″ opening for stuffing.
- Stuff polyfil in the opening and cut strips of cording at different lengths. Insert cording strips into the openings and stitch closed. Tie the other end to the metal ring = mobile.
- Cut four 36″ lengths of ribbon and tie them to the mobile.
- Measure 12″ up from the ring and knot the ribbon together. Braid the ribbon 5″ and knot again. Tie a loop at the end of the ribbon for hanging.
- Hang the mobile from the ceiling, using your judgement on placement and never hang the mobile low enough for a baby to reach.
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: Varies