- Daisy Kingdom Nursery fabric collection:
- 1-3/8 yds. Noble Friend Dot
- 3/8″ Elastic – 1 package
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Cut one 48″ x 32″ rectangle from fabric. Cut 8″ squares out of each corner (see diagram below).
- Finish raw edge with a zig zag stitch around perimeter.
- Fold each corner match raw edges with right sides together and sew in place (see diagram below). Repeat for other corners.
- Fold over edge 1/2″ around perimeter and press in place. Fold the edge over another 3/4″ press in place = pocket.
- Sew around inside edge of pocket leaving a 3″ opening to feed the elastic through.
- Cut 36″ strip of elastic, attach a large safety pin to one end of elastic, feeding through pocket and sew elastic ends together.
- Sew opening closed.
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: Varies