Wrapping paper is great. However, if you want a reusable form of wrapping paper, that can easily be turned into something else, try this Disney Frozen wrapping fabric, available at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores!
With “Happy Birthday” written all over it, this fabric is perfect for wrapping presents, or making any kind of birthday craft. Check out this quick tutorial on how to wrap a gift in fabric!
1. Start with a square piece of fabric, several inches bigger than the box you are wrapping.
2. Fold the corner of the fabric over and then fold around the box.
3. Fold the other side of the fabric around the box. Make sure it is tight!
4. Wrap the ends together, without losing the tightness in the wrapping.
5. Tie the ends together, and then tie again, if the fabric is too long.
Now you have a gift wrap that is cute and reusable!