Instead of regular party hats, try making this adorable, Disney Ariel party hat! Project sheet and supplies are available at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores!
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Disney Ariel Felt Silhouettes package
- Sheet Elegance Darice (R) Craft Paper
- 18” Center Ruffle Elastic 1/2”width in E1 – Bubblegum
- 1/8 yd Wyla Iris Tulle
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Copy hat template shown below, trace it onto backside of craft paper and cut out.
- Peel and stick the Ariel silhouette to the front center of the right side of the hat shape.
- Fold the tulle strip in half and attach the center to the inside of the hat shape at the top point using the hot glue.
- Fold the hat shape around to match the tab to the mark and hot glue in place.
- Attach the ruffle elastic trim around the bottom edge of the hat using the hot glue gun.