- 5/8 yd. Trolls Queen Poppy fabric
- 5/8 yd. Trolls-Pass The Glitter fabric
- 3/8 yd. of coordinating fabric
- Heavy Weight Iron-On Fusible Interfacing
- 12″ x 18″ Pillow (2)
- Basic sewing supplies
- Cut one each 19″ x 34″ piece from Trolls Queen Poopy and Trolls-Pass The Glitter fabric = panel.
- Fold the top and bottom of the panel a 1/4″ in from raw edges, press and stitch in place (see diagram).
- Lay fabric wrong side down and fold the bottom over 8″ and top over 14″ overlapping the bottom to create a 12″ panel. Pin in place. Stitch down both sides of the panel with 1/4″ seam allowance, press and clip corners.
- Turn pillow cover right side out and insert pillow form.
- Cut two 1″ x WOF strips from coordinating fabric and tie around the center of the pillow. Pull on it tightly until the pillow is squeezed in the middle. Tie again and cut excess fabric off.
- Cut two 4-1/2″ x 17″ strips from the coordinating fabric and two 1-1/2″ x 17” strips from interfacing.
- Fold 4-1/2″ x 17″ strip 1/4” in along the long end of the fabric, press, open, fold over again and press. Fold in half, tuck the interfacing between the fold and press. Stitch both sides of the long end. Fold in half and stitch in place = Band.
- Insert the pillow into the band, covering the tie.
Skill Level: 1 – 2 hours
Approximate Crafting Time: Varies