SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2-yard Fun Fur
- 1/2-yard coordinating cotton for lining
- 1 set Hook and loop dots
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Print and cut out the Hood & Sides pattern pieces.
- Trace and cut 2 hood sides from fur, make sure to cut one left side, one right side and follow the mark with the direction of the nap/fur.
- Trace and cut 1 hood center on fold and follow the mark with the direction of the nap/fur.
- Trace and cut 2 hood sides from lining.
- Trace and cut 1 hood center from lining on fold.
- Join the lining hood sides to the lining hood center with right sides together.
- Join the fur hood sides to the fur hood center with right sides together. Tuck the fur inside away from the seam and use the longest possible stitch length.
- Pin the lining hood to the fur hood with fur side facing the right side of the lining and matching the seams. Tuck the fur inside away from the seam and using the longest possible stitch length sew around the entire hood leaving a 4″ opening at the base of the hood.
- Turn the hood inside out through the opening and stitch the opening closed.
- Stitch the hook and loop dots to the front of the hood where desired.
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: 1-2 Hours