Hello Kitty is a classic favorite for kids of all ages, across the country. Now you can make a whole bedroom scene, starting with this bed spread tutorial! Our Hello Kitty fabric is available at Hancock Fabrics, Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts Stores, and on Amazon. Stay tuned for this project, and two other Hello Kitty projects, available at Jo-Ann Fabrics and Craft Stores!
Supplies & Tools:
• Hello Kitty Fabric Collection:
2-1/2 yds.Flower Dot Toss fleece
2-1/2 yds. Butterflies and Dots Toss fleece
• Basic sewing supplies and sewing machine
3/4” seam allowance
- Set your sewing machine to the widest and longest zigzag stitch.
- With right sides of the fabrics together, stitch fleece together around all sides and leave a 12” opening at the bottom to turn.
- Turn the cover inside out. Fold the raw edges of the opening to the inside 3/4“ and pin in place. Whipstitch the opening closed.