- 1/4 yd. Doctor Who Exploding TARDIS Cotton Fabric
- 1/4 yd. of fusible interfacing
- Two 5/8” blue buttons
- Basic sewing supplies & sewing machine
- One 8” x 8”from fabric and one from fusible interfacing = tie.
- One 3“ x 2-1/2” from fabric and one from fusible interfacing = loop.
- One 19” x 2-1/2” from fabric and one from fusible interfacing =neckband.
- Fuse the interfacing to the wrong side of the fabric pieces.
- Fold tie in half with right sides of the fabric together and stitch aroundleaving a 1-1/2” opening in the center to turn.
- Fold the loop and the neckband in half with right sides of the fabrictogether and stitch down the length leaving the ends open to turn.
- Turn all pieces right side out and press.
- Stitch the ends of the loop together to create the loop.
- Tuck the raw edges of the neck band inward and topstitch the endsclosed.
- Make two buttonholes at 1/2” and 1-1/2” on one end of the neckband.
- On the opposite end of the neckband sew the buttons at 1/2” and1-1/2“.
- Slip the tie and the neckband through the loop and adjust.