- 3/8 yd. Kentucky Derby Bourbon fabric
- 11″ x 14″ Shadowbox – Black
- 2 Draw Handles (cabinet hardware)
- Drill/drill bit
- Wood glue
- Screw Driver
- Remove the back cover, glass, and the wooden inserts from the shadow box.
- Cut the fabric to the size of the back.
- Center the handles on both sides of shadowbox and mark the spot where the screws will go.
- Drill the holes for the screws and attach the handles.
- Glue the inserts back in place and let dry.
- Lay shadowbox on your working surface with the backside up and place the glass in shadowbox. Place the fabric on the front side of the back cover, replace back cover of shadowbox and secure in place with glue.
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: 1-2 Hours