Valentine’s Day is tomorrow! Do you have your gifts ready?! If you are short on ideas and time, you’ve come to the right place. Luckily, we have five ideas that require minimal time, minimal supplies, but express maximum love!
- This idea, inspired by Real Simple, only requires construction paper, candles, and the ability to write! Simply write “You light up my life.” “I’m on fire for you.” “My love burns for you,” on construction paper, and glue candles underneath it.
- Make a candy sign, with different notes, saying “I have a CRUSH on you.” “You are EXTRA special.” “I like the way you Rolo.” “I love you to Pieces” “There a million Riesens I love you.”
- Make friendship bracelets and write “My life would Knot be the same without you.”
- Write little notes on pieces of fruit, saying “I think you’re Grape!” “You are the Apple of my eye.” “I’m Bananas about you.” “We make a great Pear.”
- Cut out heart shapes from felt, and put them over pictures, on your table, and on your mirrors.