Supplies and Tools:
- 1 yd. Character Bubbles fleece fabric
- 3 Foam squares 14” x 4” high density
- 3 Trash bags
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
(Use 1/2” seam allowance)
- Cut one 15” x 57” piece of fabric – side
- Cut two 15” square pieces of fabric – top and bottomAssembly:
- Sew the side fabric together along the 15” edge to form a large tube (see illustration).
- Place the tub and top piece of fabric right sides together and sew all four sides to the top.
- Pin the bottom piece of fabric right sides together with the tub. Sew three sides of the bottom leaving one side open, clip corners and turn right side out.
- Place the foam squares into the trash bags and insert one at a time into the opening. Fold the edges of the fabric in 1/2” and stitch the opening closed using the ladder stitch (see illustration).