- 4 ½ yds. Marvel Packed Characters fabric
- 4 standard size pillows
- 79” x ¾” width Velcro (hook & loop)
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
*Seam allowance ¼”
- Cut (1) 28” x 161” from fabric.
- Along one of the 161” sides turn the raw edge under ½” and press, fold under again, press and stitch in place.
- Fold in half and mark the center. Stitch one side of hook & loop against finished seam starting from the center mark to the top. Stitch the other side of hook & loop starting at center and up to the top.
- Fold in half right sides together and stitch across bottom and up the side without the hook and loop tape. Clip corners, turn, and match up the hook & loop. Press.
- Measure 20” up from bottom and stitch a seam line, repeat this step 2 times for a total of 4 pockets. Insert pillows and close the hook & loop tape (see diagram).