- 1/2 yd. Avengers Sketch cotton fabric
- 1/2″ Double fold bias tape
- Fabric glue
- Large sheet of poster board/news paper
- Multi Purpose Spray Adhesive/mask
- Create pattern: Lay lampshade at end of paper. Starting at the seam where the existing shade is glued together, trace a line from edges for pattern onto the paper along the top and bottom edge of the shade while rolling it (see illustration).
- Place pattern on fabric, centering print as desired, trace and cut out fabric.
- Cover the working station with a drop cloth.
- Spray fabric with spray adhesive; fold one of the sides 1/2″ in, hand press in place and apply adhesive to the folded area.
- Start in the center and working to the left and then to the right.
- When you reach the seam overlap cut edge.
- Glue hem tape in place with the fabric glue on top of fabric to create a finished look. Let dry before using it.