This Marvel’s Avengers wall art (pictured on the wall) can add a touch of super hero to any room! Supplies available at Hancock Fabrics.
- 1 yard Avenger Grid cotton fabric
- 30”x 40” foam core board
- 5” wooden letters
- Command Poster Strips
- Duct tape
- Hot glue gun/glue
- Lay the fabric right side facing down on the work area and lay the foam board on top of the fabric.
- Tape the edges of the fabric onto the back of the foam board making sure to pull the fabric taut before you press the tape in place.
- Following package instructions apply the command strips to the back of the foam core.
- Arrange the letters on the front and hot glue them in place.