This headband adds Minnie Mouse flair to any outfit! In just a few steps you can make this headband for your little Minnie Mouse fanatic! This fabric is available at Hancock Fabrics!
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/4 yd. Minnie With Glasses cotton fabric
- Elastic hairband to match
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
Note: 1/4″ seam allowance unless otherwise indicated.
- Cut a 3-1/4″ x 21″ strip of fabric.
- Fold the strip in half right sides together along the 21″ length; sew along side leaving ends open, turn right side out and press.
- Tuck the raw edges of the strip in 1/4″ and press in place – headband.
- Fold both ends of the headband over 3/4″ and press in place.
- Place the elastic headband inside the fold and stitch in place. Repeat for the other side making sure not to twist the headband.
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: 1-2 Hours