Is anyone planning on organizing their sewing room after all the holiday madness? Maybe your New Year’s resolution is to keep things just a little more clean and easy to find. We’ve curated our top five helpful tips to make it just a little easier for you to clean things up!
1. Spice rack organizer – use a simple spice rack to keep buttons and needles organized.
2. Use magnetic strip to keep your scissors out of the way and together!
3. Make a DIY ribbon organizer – all you need is a few supplies! Instructions here!
4. When in doubt – Mason Jars!
5. Throw things away! Sometimes the best way to purge! As you enter 2016, start with a clean slate and get rid of everything you haven’t used in 2015!