- 1/2 yard Sweet Meadow Geo
- Basic Sewing Supplies
- Chair Measurement = width of chair back and add 4” to the measurement.
- Cut fabric to the chair measurement x 42”
- Turn the raw edges of the chair measurement sides under 1/4” and topstitch in place.
- With right side facing, fold the stitched sides in to meet in the middle. Pin along the edges and stitch down both sides. Stitch a second time to reinforce the seams. Turn the fabric right sides out and press.
- Turn one end up 5”, pin along the sides and stitch in place. Stitch a second time to reinforce the pocket. You may stitch a second line down at this time to make a second pocket for smaller items. See photo.
- Slip the top over the chair back for added storage for reading material.