These clips boards are a great way to set your clipboard apart. The pocket adds a little extra organization, and the Springmaid print adds a touch of class to any classroom. Find these prints at your local Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores.
Pocket Clip Boards
- 1/3 yard fabric Springmaid Meadow Sweet Scroll
- Clip board
- Mod Podge
- Sponge Brush
- Cut the fabric the width of the clipboard x 18”.
- Apply Mod Podge to the front of the clipboard and apply the fabric with the right side facing up to the clipboard. Let the additional fabric hang off the bottom edge and allow the first coat of Mod Podge to dry.
- Fold the extra fabric up to create a pocket at the bottom of the clipboard, apply Mod Podge to the edge and bottom of the clipboard around the pocket. Allow to dry.
- Trim the fabric around the clipboard if needed and apply additional coat of Mod Podge around the edge. Allow to dry overnight before use.