It’s almost spring, which means its time to start planning your spring tea party or Easter luncheon. Our new Springmaid fabric at JoAnn Fabric and Craft stores is the perfect material for setting your beautiful table. This table setting can be completed in just a few steps. This blog is the start of a four part series on how to put this lovely setting together! Part 1 is the precious accent plates.
- Clear plastic plate
- Springmaid Fabric, available at JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores
- Modge Podge, or a mixture of glue and water
- Trace the plate shape on the the back of the Fabric
- Cut a circle along the traced line
- Modge Podge or paint glue on the front side of the fabric
- Place front side of fabric on the back of the plate
- Paint glue or Modge Podge over the back to the plate, to secure fabric.