For pictures with detailed instructions of for each step, click here.
- A handful of 1.5″ wide and 32″ long strips of our Springmaid fabric, available at JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores.
- One 12″ hoop
- Cut enough to strips cover the entire 12″ hoop with fabric
- Loop each strip around, as shown.
- Repeat with every piece of fabric, until the hoop is completely covered.
- Tie three separate pieces of twine or string around the hoop, and braid the three together, at the top.
- Tie a loop at the end of the braid.
- Place a hook in the ceiling and loop around.
There you have it!!