This flower holder could not be easier, and makes a wonderful centerpiece or edition to a table setting. Made with our Springmaid fabric at JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores, this craft goes perfectly with parts 1 and 2 of this luncheon series.
- Styrofoam square
- Enough Springmaid fabric to cover the box all the way around
- Pins (fancier pins are preferred)
- Cut fabric to fit all the way around, with little to none coming out over the edge.
- On one corner of the square, pin the fabric down with several pins.
- Wrap ribbon around the top of the foam square, and pin on the same side with the other pins.