Almost everyone can hand out a simple Valentine’s Day card, accompanied by candy of course. However, a handy gift bag can take your Valentine’s gift up a notch, and provide a little keepsake that will last past Valentine’s Day. This project is perfect for making with your child, or for your child’s friends, and it requires few supplies, and takes only a few minutes to make.
- 5″ x 5″ square of My Little Pony™ fabric at JoAnn’s Fabric and Craft Stores
- Sewing machine
- Rotary blade and/or scallop edged blade
- Cut out two matching squares of fabric.
- Place them insides facing each other, and sew three of the four sides together.
- For an added decorative flair, cut the open edge with a scalloped blade
- Fill with your favorite candy and finish with a matching ribbon.